Introduction and Program Objectives:
Positive work culture of the organization results in building a strong relationship between the employees and the company.
An organization’s work culture has tremendous influence in improving employee performance, attracting talented and competent employees, enhancing their engagement / motivation level, good employee relations, reducing attrition, creating reputation and image of the organization. In such an organization, the employees try their level best to perform better than their fellow workers and earn recognition and appreciation of the superiors. It is the culture of the workplace which actually motivates the employees to perform well.
Building positive work culture involves tremendous commitment on the part of leaders at all levels and also on all those who manage people and other resources.
Course Contents: This program has been customized to give valuable insights and practical guidelines to build positive work culture in organizations based on very elaborate study and observations made on organizational culture and the ways to improve the culture in evolving performing Organizations to render the workshop a very unique, contemporary, thought-provoking and impactful. The participants will understand and learn:
1) Role and responsibilities of leaders/management in building a positive and healthy work culture.
2) Components of Organizational Culture:
Attitude of employees,
Positive values of life - Honesty, Integrity, Transparency, Commitment, Customer Centricity,
Accountability, Ownership, Commitment, Excellence, Team Work, Ethics, Etiquette, Mutual Trust, etc.
3) How to enhance the Employee Engagement, Employee Motivation and Morale levels by instilling a positive work culture
4) Introducing systems and capturing the perception of employees work culture
5) Benefits of building a good work culture - better employee relations, attracting good talent, reduction in attrition, better interpersonal relations and team work
6) Importance to take mid-course correction in the organizational culture to render the culture contemporary, vibrant, dynamic and result-oriented
7) Paradigm shift needed in the mindset, attitude and work style of different layers of people to make the needed cultural changes in the organization
8) Psycho- emotive factors needed for building an exemplary work culture in the organization
9) Building a culture which enables the holistic development of personality of employees intellectual, emotional, social and spiritual development
Methodology : Case Studies, Group Discussions, Games, Practical Exercises, Video Films and other effective and innovative training techniques.
Who may attend/Participants : Executives/Managers in all functional areas such as HR, Finance, Marketing, Sales, Projects, Production, Supply Chain, Customer Care, Internal Training Executives, Team Leaders, etc.
Program Faculty: Mr. V. Aswatha Ramaiah, Head, Unique Consultants who have imparted training to more than four lakh employees in India and abroad. Mr Ramaiah has over twenty years of hands-on industrial experience and over two decades as a Corporate Trainer and as a Culture Builder in organizations. He has also authored several books on management topics and brought out a number of Audio/Video CDs. He is a great speaker on the corporate platform. He has made very elaborate study and observations on organizational culture and the ways to improve the culture in evolving a performing Organization.
Participation Fee: Rs 2500/- + taxes
Fee will cover training, course material, lunch and refreshments.10% rebate in case of 3 or more nominations from same Orgn. Fee can be paid by cheque/DD/NEFT (bank transfer) (Pl ask for NEFT details by return mail).
Date of Program : Thursday, 27th July 2017 (0930-1700 hrs) Regn:0900 hrs.
Venue: Seminar Hall, 4th floor, WTC Bengaluru, Brigade gateway campus.Rajajinagar 560055
Registration: For Registration please forward names of participants with the following information:
Name,Designation,Organisation,Telephone no.and Email id to : firstname.lastname@example.org