The largest Sourcing Fair in South Korea is being organized by Korean International Trade Association (KITA), Government of the Republic of Korea who are also the promoters of World Trade Center Seoul. The expo will be held at the Convention and Exhibition Center (COEX), which is one of the largest global exchange platform in Asia where people and businesses come together through exhibitions and conferences. The Grand Sourcing Fair is being attended by more than 1,000 companies every year.
This year, our fellow World Trade Center in Seoul is organizing an exclusive WTC Network 1:1 Business Meetings for all the associates / partner members of WTCs seeking to build a global network and explore promising business opportunities in South Korea. The event is scheduled between 27th to 30th November, 2017. WTC Seoul will arrange pre-scheduled business meetings free-of-charge and the matchmaking will be done according to the specific business needs across different market segments, ranging from consumer & industrial goods to healthcare to ICT products, etc.
The focus sectors for the program are as following:
• Consumer Goods (Retail / Food / Beauty / Fashion / Living / Electronics)
• Industrial Goods (Automobile / Infrastructure / Light & Heavy industries / Machines)
• Healthcare (Medical / Bio / Pharmaceutical)
• ICT & Solutions (Digital & Smart Technology / IT Solutions)
• For representatives / buyers who are looking for high-quality Korean/International products, the Global Business Matching Service Team of WTC Seoul will help to access the information about suppliers free of charge
• Pre-matching business service so that each of the visiting companies can meet qualified business partners according to their respective needs
• A “WTC Special Directory 2017” will be published for each participants
• An exclusive “WTC Welcoming Reception” for visiting delegates
• An optional free tour around WTC Seoul & tourist attractions in the city of Seoul will be provided
The delegation is taregtted for organizations who are looking to explore the markets in South Korea. If you are interested to explore this opportunity and join us as we propose to take delegation for this important event, our colleague Mr. Ratul Bhattacharya, who will be glad to assist your members with necessary information and opportunities regarding this delegation.