World Trade Centre Bengaluru is organizing a Workshop on "Design Thinking" on 18th May 2018. The program will be conducted by the eminent faculty Dr Pavan Soni, Innovation Evangelist. The details of the program & Speaker profile has been attached for your reference.
The one-day immersive program aims at achieving the following broad objectives:
1. Gaining an understanding of the tenets and the approach towards Design Thinking in a corporate context
2. Building an appreciation of why empathetic design and customer centricity is vital for value creation and value delivery, and how to go about it in a systematic manner
3. Developing hands-on skills on methods of eliciting customer concerns and aspiration in their natural settings
4. Understanding the imperative of problem framing and what a good problem looks like
“The main tenet of design thinking is empathy of the people you’re trying to design for. Leadership is exactly the same thinking- building empathy for the people you are entrusted to help.” - David M Kelley, Co-founder of IDEO
5. Building a repertoire of methods of problem solving and validation
We have only limited seats and therefore kindly send your nominations at the earliest to email@example.com / 9900064651.