Idea Validation is a practice which has been gaining more and more popularity as Lean Startup and Lean Planning methodologies have changed the way new business concepts are conceived. However, it goes beyond the Lean Planning process: The lessons learned from validating your idea can also be applied for investor pitching and market entry strategy. Idea validation should not just aid you in conceptualizing, but actually yield a hard return in other aspects of the startup process.
The hands-on workshop would help you:
• Build an ‘Idea Factory’
• Understanding of why execution is always more important than an idea
• Appreciation of why a few ideas succeed and others fail
• Practice tools of idea generation and short-listing
• How to make a compelling business plan
We are looking at middle level managers regardless of the function, to participate in the session. Since the call is in shaping a culture of idea validation and innovation; team leaders and managers would be more amicable to such a session. As for the organizations, we seek participation from all sizes of firms.
ABOUT THE MENTOR
Pavan Soni is an Innovation Evangelist by profession and a teacher by passion. He has consulted with leading organizations on innovation and creativity. Some of the marquee names include Café Coffee Day, Capgemini, Dell, Ericsson, Hexaware, Infosys, Mahindra, Marico, Tanishq, Tata Steel, Thermax, Titan and Wipro, amongst others. Pavan is author of over a dozen papers and articles published in national and international journals, and has contributed to three books on innovation and creativity. He works closely with Karnataka Knowledge Commission, Bangalore Chamber of Industry and Commerce, European Business Group India, FICCI, and CII, in shaping their innovation agendas. A Gold Medalist from MBM Engineering College Jodhpur, and a PGDIE from NITIE Mumbai, Pavan has completed his Doctoral Studies from IIM Bangalore in the discipline of innovation management. More on him could be read at www.PavanSoni.com
• Five methods of idea and market validation
• Template for a business plan creation
• Practices from successful and failed pitches and plans
• You can right away institutionalize a systematic approach of identifying opportunities and solving business problems in your workplace
• Set-up an idea pipeline and approaches of objectively evaluating ideas
For more information please contact, Mr. Mohan N A Senior Coordinator at Ph: (+91) 99000 59026 and email: firstname.lastname@example.org