Team spirit is the bed rock of an organization. Without team spirit among the employees, an organization will be am example of ‘Individual Excellence and Collective Catastrophe!’ High performance teams exhibit mutual understanding, empathy, consensus building and collective problem solving. These factors boost the individuals’ contribution enhancing the overall performance of the organization. This Training Programme gives insight into the qualities to be developed by the employees to build high performance teams. The programme has been designed to be very innovative, thought-provoking and impactful.
• Qualities of high performance teams
• Developing empathy, synergy, mutual understanding and ‘Win-win’ attitude amongst the team members
• Consensus building and collective problem solving (on productivity improvement, cost effectiveness, quality enhancement, work effectiveness, result-orientedness, etc.)
• Interpersonal relationship and interdepartmental co-ordination as prerequisites for building high performance teams
• Aligning to the common vision, mission and values of the organization
• Personal characteristics of an effective team player-honesty, integrity, assertiveness, ethics, humility, transparency, sense of appreciation and trust worthiness
• Avoiding the factors which inhibit the performance of teams-ego, hypocracy, anger, jealousy, fear of failure, manipulations, fear, greed, etc.
• Group dynamics-Small Group Activities, Task Forces, etc.
• Enhancing one’s Emotional Quotient (EQ) for building high performance teams
• Effective communication in teams
Methodology: Case studies, role plays, group discussions, games, practical exercises, video films and other effective and innovative training techniques
Who can attend?
Middle level and Senior level Corporate Personnel, Entrepreneurs and Private professionals
Faculty: Mr. V. Aswatha Ramaiah who has imparted training to more than 400,000 (four lakh) employees in India and abroad. He has two decades of hands-on industrial experience and two decades of experience as a corporate trainer and a management consultant. He has also authored several books on management subjects and brought out a number of Audio/Video CDs. He is one of the most sought- after trainers by the corporate.
Registration fees: Rs 2,500/- + taxes per participant
For registrations, please contact Mr. Ratul Bhattacharya at (+91) 77609 87445 or firstname.lastname@example.org