It is our pleasure to inform you that World Trade Center Bengaluru is organising a talk on “Emerging Trends in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning” on 18th of December 2018.
Dr. Jagannath Rao
Professor, University of Georgia
Independent IoT Consultant and Researcher.
For further details on the speaker, visit Here
The main objective of this talk is to get an understanding of:
1. What is Artificial Intelligence in the context of Industry and manufacturing?
2. Introduction to Machine Learning (ML) based analytics and its emergence in recent times.
3. Industrial Internet of things (IIoT) - How, Why and When!
4. Example of a Machine Learning algorithm at work.
5. Industrial applications of IIoT and use cases.
We hope to welcome you soon at the venue of this talk.
Venue: World Trade Center Bengaluru, Seminar Hall - 4th Floor
Time: 4.00 PM – 6.00 PM
To register: Click Here
Commitment Fee: INR 500 inclusive of Taxes
To know more please contact firstname.lastname@example.org | 7760987445