Prof C K Prahlad had propagated the theory “fortune is at the bottom of the pyramid” for a business strategy; Sundharesan Jayamoorthi’ s theory “Governance is at the top of the pyramid” is for a board strategy.
The principle on which the corporate governance is built is on values, ethics and morals, and that is what a human behavior of someone who is at the top of an organisation stands for, be it the CEO, Board or shareholders of the company. Directors & Advisors Round Table (DART) is an initiative launched by Sundharesan Jayamoorthi to create awareness on the various gamut of corporate governance. The topics covered for discussion include issues that affect the interest of senior management, Board Members & Advisors in corporate world.
Program Structure for the evening:
- Governance in the Corporate World during the previous Quarter – dissecting Issues on Governance, Risk &Compliance by Sundharesan Jayamoorthi.
- “Governance is in the hands of the beholder” – CEO, Independent Director & Private Equity perspective on Role of Independent Director in upholding Corporate Governance, speakers for this session are:
- Mr. B C Rao, Managing Director - Kennametal India Limited
- Mr. Prasanna Mysore, Independent Director & Corporate Laws Consultant
- Mr. Srikanth Narasimhan, Director - Veda Corporate Advisors
- Sundharesan Jayamoorthi, Panel Moderator
Please register your name on or before 12th May, 2015, with a nominal fee of Rs.1,200/- (inclusive of taxes) that is being charged to defray expenses for the program. The total seats available are limited to the first 50 members on first come basis.
For registrations you may reach out to Mr. Ratul Bhattacharya– Senior Co-ordinator on (+91) 77609 87445 or mail at email@example.com