Innovation and creativity are increasingly understood as the imperatives of organizational growth and personal excellence. However, one must realize that these skills could be honed in a systematic and disciplined fashion and that there exist tools and techniques of creative problem solving. Further, successful organizations treat innovation as not just an art, but a science too, and hence creativity and innovation could well be ‘taught’.
The hands-on workshop would help you:
- Learn techniques of problem solving
- Practice tools of idea generation and short-listing
- Hone a culture of innovation in teams
- Build an ‘Idea Factory’
- Sharpen personal creativity
- You can right away institutionalize a systematic approach of identifying opportunities and solving business problems in your workplace
- Set-up an idea pipeline and approaches of objectively evaluating ideas
- Know about what makes firms innovative and individuals creative
- Learn approaches of conducting brainstorming sessions with your employees and clients
- Foster a climate of creativity within your
Please register your name on or before 17th June, 2015, with a registration fee of Rs.6,000/- (inclusive of taxes). For more details please contact Mr. Ratul Bhattacharya at firstname.lastname@example.org or (+91) 77609 87445.