As a part of ongoing Knowledge Series, we are pleased to inform you that World Trade Center Bangalore in association with our knowledge partner, M/s Lakshmikumaran & Sridharan is organizing a Seminar on Equalisation Levy on 14th June, 2016.
The seminar will focus on the scope & applicability of the recently proposed Equalisation Levy in eCommerce transactions. The seminar intends to discuss various topics relating to this new levy, which would include questions like:
• Is it India’s version of the Google Tax or Digital Tax?
• What will be the levy’s true nature, if imposed in its current proposed form?
• Whether the tax is a hybrid tax – a mixture of both direct and indirect taxes?
• Will advertisers be hit, and if so, how badly?
• How should the industry respond to this new imposition?
Mr. Sumeet Khurana, Director - Lakshmikumaran & Sridharan and Mr. Neeraj Dubey, Joint Partner - Lakshmikumaran & Sridharan will be the speakers for the event.
Request you to confirm your participation by filling up the attached registration form. In case, you would require any other information or assistance, please free to contact Mohan at email@example.com or (+91) 99000 59026.